The trust prepare student for the "A" grade certificated examination in nursing conducted by "Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. As per Indian Nursing Council standard & Karnataka State Nursing Council".
- To install and develop an aptitude for nursing and to provide the necessary knowledge and skill to give comprehensive nursing care to patients in all types of illness.
- To develop skill in recognizing and interpreting intelligently physical, mental, emotional manifestation of illness and be able to plan individual nursing care to patients based on their unique needs.
- To develop in the trainees personal intellectual and professional qualities essential to nurse par excellence.
- To help the students integrate principles of mental hygiene ethical and moral code involved in practice of nursing.
- To develop an appreciation of ethical and moral principles involved in the practice of nursing.
- To help the students practice and teach others the principles of healthy living.
- To prepare students to be interdependent in their field of work and to become gradually independent and self supporting financially after their training period.
- To develop an individual to be sensitive to the rights of others and conscious of his/her duties and responsibilities to his/her own profession & fellowmen and the community.
- To help the students to develop extracurricular activities.